Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

SK Long Wat

Assalamualaikum cikgu...

How are you? 
I'm fine...

Do you read my title post? YES!!

I got the school..
This school at Sarawak.

I need to prepare this thing...


1) salinan buku akaun bank (yg aktif) - 5 salinan
2) salinan sijil2 akademik - 5 salinan
3) salinan i.c - 5 salinan
4) salinan surat beranak - 5 salinan
5) salinan penyata kwsp - 5 salinan
6) gambar pasport - 5 keping
7) utk yg dah kawin, bawa salinan i.c suami
maklumat lebih lanjut,kol PPD BARAM : 085-755808


I will make a diary about this school soon..

I hope I will write a new story mory next time...

Daaa.....


1 comment:

Thank you so much because leave any comment.

Any good comments are very welcome by the author.

Any statements, words that are abusive engage the law is beyond the responsibility of the blog author.

You are responsible for what did you have say and do.