Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Assalamualaikum...

Today, I want to wish Happy Belated Birthday to myself... ^_^ We sing together...

1..... 2....... 3......

Happy Birthday to Me,
Happy Birthday to Me,
Happy Birthday to Cik Ai Ra,
Happy Birthday to Me...

Thank you so much....

Oppss... Sorry, I forgot to ask... How are you today? I hope all of you get the pink of health... Wink* Wink*

Now, I want to share some of my stories... Just for your information, I got change to another school... I feel so happy about it... Everyday, I pray for my transfer to other school... With the permission of Allah, I got transfer to school which is not very far from my family... It around 1 hour from home... Wink* Wink*....

I will update later about my new school... I have a few plan for my class... I hope I will done my important plan before next year... That's all guys... Will talk to you soon...

Publish!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much because leave any comment.

Any good comments are very welcome by the author.

Any statements, words that are abusive engage the law is beyond the responsibility of the blog author.

You are responsible for what did you have say and do.