Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

My Storiesssss.....

Assalamualaikum..

Miss you all so much.. How are you today? 

What? 

If you ill please take your medication, ok? 
I am here always fine.

I want to share what had happen to me nowadays.

On last week, I had an interview at 'Tadika Swasta'. I apply for a kekosongan as a teacher. Of course I have a qualification to be a Preschool Teacher because I learn that course in 5 years. I have been offer from the kindergarten. It will start tomorrow. ^_^ Alhamdulillah...

The Other Story...

I want to be a business women. I hope my business will be success......
Amin....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much because leave any comment.

Any good comments are very welcome by the author.

Any statements, words that are abusive engage the law is beyond the responsibility of the blog author.

You are responsible for what did you have say and do.