Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Red or Green?

Assalamualaikum...

Hi..! How are you today?
Hopefully you are in the pink of health.
Actually, I got flu seen yesterday. T_T
I'm not feeling well right now.

But, today... I want to share something about 
important the color of red and green pen.

Before that, this is a good link to read about the topic that I want to share with all of you.


Finish reading?

^_^
This article will remind me,
if we are teacher please do not mark the pupil's work with RED PEN!!

This will make the pupil's got hurt feeling..
huhuhu...

Now, remember this, always use other color to mark the pupil's work.. ok...
^_^

Enjoy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much because leave any comment.

Any good comments are very welcome by the author.

Any statements, words that are abusive engage the law is beyond the responsibility of the blog author.

You are responsible for what did you have say and do.