Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

1st time : Doughnut

Assalamualaikum...

Dear my follower, how are you today? I am fine. Thanks for spent your time to read my blog. Almost a month, I do not write anything in this blog. Surely, I really miss it. Actually I have a little problem. But, I will face it with my own. Thanks to someone who is really support me in my life. 


Today, I want to share some my an experience story. It is about a recipe to make a doughnut. Wow... I really made it for a first time by my own. It was very delicious and fluffy. 




This is the dough that I have made.








This is the doughnut .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much because leave any comment.

Any good comments are very welcome by the author.

Any statements, words that are abusive engage the law is beyond the responsibility of the blog author.

You are responsible for what did you have say and do.