Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Toddler must be independent..

Assalamualaikum & Hello to My fellow Reader..

How are you? I'm fine for today. How are you? I am healthy as ever. I want to know what you plan today? Today, I do not have any plans to be planned. But, I want to write something longed to be shared in the blog. So, I opened the blog and update new.

Just now, my heart would read a book entitled "10,001 Time Saving Ideas" published by Reader's Digest (2008). The writer of this book is Allardice, Pamela and friends. You can visit the website for the book, www.readersdigest.com.au for further info.

This article that I interest to share with you. 

Title     : Early Learning.
Page    : 106
Book   : 10,001 Time Saving Ideas

Article

Encourage toddlers to be independent as early on as possible.

* Encourage small children to dress themselves by laying out their clothes on the bed and letting them do as much as they can on their own, only helping when it's necessary.

* Buy a toy box so that small children can put their toys away easily.

* Build good habits. Encourage small children to help you do the housework and put away the shopping (within reason). Consider buying a toy broom, a wooden spoon and bowl, or a garden tool set so they work with you. It may take them a little longer to get their 'tasks' done, but, in the meantime, you'll be able to complete your own.

* Make the most of your trips to the supermarket to educate small children about food. It will help to keep them involved if you talk about the product's you're buying (comment on their shape, color, taste, etc), or ask them to pick the items you know they'll recognize ('Can you please find a can of sweet corn for me?') as you go along the aisles.

I hope you enjoy read this tip and also for my revision on my future... ^_^

~Ai Ra Publish~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much because leave any comment.

Any good comments are very welcome by the author.

Any statements, words that are abusive engage the law is beyond the responsibility of the blog author.

You are responsible for what did you have say and do.