Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy New Year..

Assalamualaikum...

By the pronouncement of Bismillah, I declare the start of the new year in this blog. WOW!!

Good Evening to all my readers...


Its look official now... Yeah!!

I have many things to share with you... I have list it down... Just for sharing ok... ^_^

1.   The happiness thing is I have married with a special person in my life on 22 December 2013.
2.   Tomorrow is the 2nd week in this year that I'm teaching in a school

3.   My husband and I will make a ceremony in Peninsular Malaysia.. (Insya Allah).. I really hope my friend 
      come to our ceremony.

4.   I would like to make a business... Still planning... Chaiyok!!!!

That's all for today... I will share something else later... 

Thanks for your support by read my blog... See you soon...

~Mrs Ai Ra publish~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much because leave any comment.

Any good comments are very welcome by the author.

Any statements, words that are abusive engage the law is beyond the responsibility of the blog author.

You are responsible for what did you have say and do.